Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

NZ Land wars

NZ History Animations


LI: to present an animation that shows our new learning about the different perspectives of
Māori and Europeans first encounters 250 years ago.


How did I do it? First made a slides file then found the necessary pictures/people and and writing.


Reflection:My Favourite part of making this little animation
was finding all the right pngs (images with no
background) like the little people.

Question for audience:Have you made a animation and if so what was it about.

5 comments:

  1. I like the animation it was cool as how much time did it take there was 226 slides I liked the background and the characters the first sailing bit had 100 slides I liked it a lot. good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. realy good job on the animation and the presentation bobby and hope to see more.it is amazing to see how much you have researched this topic lovely job.it would be good if you made it so the items/objects move faster in the slides so it is funner and easier to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It toke about 3 howers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was cool! Really smooth! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi cuz, nice blog. I never knew that at intermediate your known by your actual name

    ReplyDelete